Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Am Still Here!

Arg, how I dislike this all. I am trying to stay super positive but that is rather hard. I woke up this morning to find my belly HUGE...I mean like 5 months pregnant huge. I am breaking out everywhere and feel like mush. My eyes, sores and hands and feet are a bit better but not good enough to justify the side effects of prednisone and hydroxychlor...of course I have to be on the high dosage of steroids to calm down my immune system but I still was not able to tigh my darn pants this morning. 3 more weeks and I should be done with this flare.
The hydroxychlor is for the lupus and will not kick in until I am on it for 4-6 months. Rather annoying considering those are the meds that make me SO BLOATED. And I mean "I ate a ballone" bloated.
I do press play though! I try to do as much as I can without getting to tired which is about 20-25 minutes. I feel as though I am a bit more myself for a bit after the workouts. Let's see how it goes today.
Oh and during such flares I am of off gluten...don't think that will do much for me but you never know. hahahaha

Hope all of you are well <3

No comments:

Post a Comment