Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pump Challenge And To Much Snow.

Good evening everyone,

I have a few seconds so I figured I'd share a bit of today. I did the Pump Challenge and also Hard Core Abs which is very much fun and so so different compared to Ab Ripper X. You start doing it and might find yourself thinking "oh...this isn't too bad...WOAH!! OUCH!" haha
I increased my weights. I doubled it up so I am at 30lbs now which very much hurt. As soon as I was done I remembered all the snow. I had to shovel my driveway! We had 18 inches of snow so it was a huge pain in the bum. The kids love it of course though they will drive me insane sooner or later. Here they where....fighting over a snowball. Have you seen what is around you kids?! SNOW, make a new one. *shakes head*
Anyways. I hope all of you are doing grand. <3



 Haha, frozen milk!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment