Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just Keep Walking

since I finally got my blogger to work and the below post is a few days old I figured to just post again.
I did Pump and Burn this morning even though I caught the virus my son brought into the house...he is homeschooled and all the cool activities won't start until March meaning he must have picked it up at Target or so. Haha. So...I have a 103 fever (though I am controlling it with fever reducer), feel dizzy (virus or low pat?!) and can NOT breath through my nose at all. The pain seems to come from the back of my throat (between nose and mouth) so no matter what...breathing just hurts....and it feels dry.
Friday my son complained about a belly ache...as a mom I figured he just has to go number two...lol. The next day he complained a bit more and around 2pm he all of the sudden spiked a high fever. I called his father to come check him out....surely, as soon as he got here, my 5 year old started throwing up...URGENT CARE TIME. lol They checked for strep and influenza which both came back negative. His heart rate was at 172! I asured the nurse to recheck when my kid is less scared...a bit later his hr was at 145 and finally calmed down at 102. Diagnosis? A harmless virus. I was thankful but also knew that everyone in the house will get it before it leaves us. The day after Jakes was fine but then my daughter started (she got better quite fast as well...) and now I have it. Of course I don't cure it as fast as my little humans but that is alright.
Anyways...lots of bla from me...Pump and Burn is still awesome. I am in love with it because you can modify it every day! I felt strong yesterday so I used lots of weights...a little weaker today so I used less and still....the rep effect is making me burn!

In the end...I tell myself:

No comments:

Post a Comment