Friday, December 30, 2011

Balance And Power

Good evening everyone.

What a day! So much running around. I had a mommy son day today since my husband took our daughter to work. It was awesome to spent "just me and Jacob" time. We went to to Lowes and before we went in my 5 year old told me that I will have to sneak into the store because it is just for men. 
I was a total cliche in that store...only because I looked and sounded like an idiot explaining myself in English when I wanted to spit out an explanation in German. Turns out, when it comes to hardware, my English sucks! First fun thing was that my son pretended to play Skyrim...slaying Dragons and such...he also kept yelling out that I should not be in here because I am a female. I then asked the sales man "where is your wood". Yup...you can imagine the look on his face. 

Anyways, yesterday I did a short, 30 minute, lethal leg workout. I was giggling the whole time saying how easy it is...this morning though my hams and buns are BURNING.
X2 Balance and Power was nice. I forgot to write down reps because I was semi busy explaining my son how to do the exercises. 
After my workout I had my fun food of the day. A mini Red Velvet cup cake that had 90 calories (thanks Target for being awesome).


No comments:

Post a Comment