Thursday, December 8, 2011

SORRY!

Those Push-Ups made me quite sore! Tuesday I made up my own little workout. I had an infant in the house and had a hard time finding time. So this was just perfect!

Okay, here is what I did. A whole bunch of coins...on the floor. Drop down and pick up one coin at the time. I think I had about 100 coins or so. You spent a good amount of time down there since at times you might lose one...or pick up two (on accident) which means one has to go back down (make sure you stand up all the way after each coin you pick up). Back quite straight...go into your heals and feel the burn. Then I took about 30 coins in my hand and every time I dropped down I would put a coin on top of the other one to build a tower...with one hand. (you spent even more time down there like that!!) If the tower falls...start over.

I will attach a picture to make more sense. Yesterday I was in SO much pain. My abs hurt because on top of all I am not just a health nut and mother but I am also a gamer. Skyrim is my new love. lol. This game as a lot of analog going on so whenever they talked in the game I lifted all of my body weight off of the chair, with my hands for at least 15 seconds. LOL
So I woke up yesterday with so much pain in my chest and back from Monday and unimaginable soreness in my quads and abs. emoticon I HAD to take it easy so I worked out the parts that didn't hurt for only 20 minutes. GO Beachbody...haha


Now...Today I am getting this awesome package. Yep...P90X 2 is coming! I am stopping my Hybrid today with Yoga X and starting P90X 2 ON MONDAY! I will post of course emoticon

<3 you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment