Friday, December 16, 2011

X2 Balance and Power

Normally I get quite scared of hard workouts but I was more excited for this one knowing it is picking up where X2 Core left of. I will feel this one for sure tomorrow! 
I felt so unstable on my ball and my core was engaged all through the workout. Plus...I was sweating a lot! I actually got to write down my numbers! This is one of the workouts Tony does not speak AS much. lol
Here we go, numbers, pictures and food ratio!













Sphinx to Plank Plyo Bounce 8reps
1-Leg Plyo Squat Reach 8/8reps
1-Leg Plyo Squat Reach 8lbs med ball + 5lbs  27reps
1-Leg Plyo Squat Reach 10reps
1-Leg Plyo Squat Reach 8reps each leg
Forearm Alt Side Plank 14reps
Decline Sphinx Plank Press 9reps
Weighted Katherine 5lbs 20reps
Plank X Crunch 9/9reps
Renegade Row ½ Lolasana 5lbs 7 full reps
Glute Bridge Roll Out 15reps
Over/Under Boat 20reps with broom stick
Warrior Row Press 10lbs 7/7 reps
Split Lunge 9/9reps
Crawly Crab Press 5lbs 8reps
Lateral Plyo Push-Up 10reps
Lunge Kneel Knee Raise 5lbs 10/10reps
X Plank Spider Twist 12reps
BONUS
Dumbbell Row to Side Plank 5lbs 12reps
Dumbbell Super Burpee 5lbs 8reps
Plank Ball Crunch 10reps

Equipment Required for X2 Balance and Power:
Stability Ball, Weights, Mat, Medicine Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment