Wednesday, December 21, 2011

X2 Total Body Week Two.

WOAAAH!! I am totally buzzing today. Went shopping quite early to get some more things and stuff for making cookies. The store was a zoo... absolutely crazy and there where tons of unhappy and unfriendly people. Anyways, when we got home we started making cookies right away which left my kitchen in a huge sugar cookie dough/sprinkle mess. When I was done cleaning my kitchen it was already noon...I then realized that I have not eaten anything which pushed my workout back a tad. I ate a protein bar, downed a shake and waited a bit. Due to all that and not eating right my numbers are down compared to last week even though I feel so much stronger. I don't care too much though. I know and see that I am getting stronger and not eating in the am is my fault. Figured that if I leave my house any later the stores would be even worse. At least my little humans had fun! 
Here are today's numbers and a short video!


1. 1-Arm Chest Press 12/12 with 10lbs/ 15/15 with 10lbs
2. 4-Position Pull-Up 13/12
3. Push-Up Side Arm Balance 7/6
4. Switch Lunge Press 20 right with 5lbs/19 left with 5lbs
5. Warrior 3 Kickback 10 with 5 lbs/12 with 5lbs
6. Warrior 3 Curl 10 with 5lbs/ 14 with 5lbs
7. Boing Push-Ups 6/6 (note to self...DON'T SMASH YOUR FACE!!!!)
8. Crunchy Lever Pull-Up 6/6 (just a leg raise with chin-up)
9. Mule Kick Burpee 5/6
10. Swimmer's Curl Press in 1/2 Chair 15 with 5lbs/18 with 5lbs (up weights next time)
11. Balance Kickback on Stability Ball 12/9 with 5lbs/ 12/12 with 5lbs (what the fudge!)
12. Rocket Launcher Preacher Curl 12 with 10lbs/15 with 10lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment