Monday, December 12, 2011

Plyocide!

Oh dear...or holy monkey nipple. This was insane but it in a good way. I had a good amount of energy this morning though after a doc appointment, Christmas shopping and waiting way to long for my meds I feared not having the energy anymore, plus my nose is stuffed and my kiddos have a cold. BUT it is a new workout so I was rather excited to do it. 
The entire Plyocide workout is 55 minutes long yet about 18 minutes are for Warm-Up, foam rolling and Cool Down. Tony called one of the moves the "stepmother in-law of all moves"...needless to say it was crazy. 
To compare...with P90X's Plyo my average heart rate was always at 153 but with P90X 2's Plyocide it was at 167...the last move was a Set Sprint Plank Plyo Jump move(s) (hope I got that right), my heart rate, with this move, went to 172 (but went down to 130 within 30 seconds so I am good, haha).
It is a great workout all in all. I was challenged but would say The Asylum (Vertical darn Plyo) helped me tons here. 
Hope all of your days are less stressful as mine! Eat clean!

 

2 comments:

  1. you work out like crazy and eat well..but then run out and take meds...? probably vaccinate your kids too...

    go to NATURALNEWS.com and MERCOLA.com and get educated...MEDS are worthless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, thank you "Doctor". Since you don't know what I am taking medication for why don't you stop reading my blog? I beat cancer with my lifestyle...so why don't you go screw yourself?
    My doc is one of the few with an actual nutritional degree, I trust him. Reading up on the Internet that is bombarded with MILLIONS of different papers each year that all tell you something else?? No thank you. Meds are NOT worthless. The people behind it selling it like candy or the FDA is fudged up in the head. Good day to you now. I am going to have some black coffee!

    ReplyDelete