Monday, December 26, 2011

Plyocide, again. O_O

I hope everyone had a joyful Christmas! Today was a very nice calm day, I surely could have it like that every day. 
I went back to clean eating and feel much better besides a headache which I have from all the crap I have eaten. I realized I have a huge problem with food and always will have a problem. Don't get me wrong I love eating clean but due to that head cold and the Holidays I just "did not care"...one fun day turned into four fun days which where not to much fun anymore. I was sick to my stomach and still ate! Just shows that this is a problem and I will always have to make conscious decisions for the rest of my life.
Anyways, Plyocide went well. I had a great amount of energy! Average hr was at 156.
Here is my mugshot for today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment