Wednesday, December 28, 2011

X2 Total Body And Such

Good day all of you :)
Can you believe it is almost New Years Eve? This year flew by in such speed. Or I am the one going at faster speed. Ha!
This darn cold is still bothering me...me being healthier is awesome yet when I was overweight I got sick...got better and was done for a few weeks. Now it is lingering much much longer yet it is no where near as bad as it used to be. It is just making me weak without taking me out. At the end of the night I am absolutely beat yet I wake at night because my throat hurts. I sort of wish to be just really sick for two days and be done with it. Guess I should load up on some Vitamin C. :)
Today I had X2 Total Body on the menu and it went quite good. I did not look at my numbers from last week to see after if I improved on my own. I am happy with the results. I also used my Chin-Up Max the very first time and am rather upset that I did not get one earlier. It is a HUGE difference. A chair is fine and dandy but you will always, no matter what, find yourself cheating. No can do with the Chin-Up Max... Chin-Up Max

Something totally off topic. If you decide to lose weight and become healthy please do it for the right reasons. Prolonging your life...being there for your loved ones, becoming faster, overcoming addiction and LOVE yourself. The way you will look is just the tiny cherry on top. This took a bit for me to realize but I am quite happy to have a kick butt machine as a body that runs just as well as it is suppose to do. Yep, your body IS a temple...treat is well.

Here are my numbers from today :)


1. 1-Arm Chest Press  15/15 with 10lbs/ 15/15 with 10lbs (improved 3 in round 1)
2. 4-Position Pull-Up  12/9 (improved even though numbers are down. Chin-Up Max in use)
3. Push-Up Side Arm Balance  10/8 (improved 3 in round one and 2 in round 2)
4. Switch Lunge Press 12 with 10lbs/12 with 10lbs (more weight then last week.)
5. Warrior 3 Kickback 15 with 5lbs/ 15 with 5lbs (improved 5 in round 1 and 3 in round 2)
6. Warrior 3 Curl  12 with 10lbs/10 with 10lbs (more weight and more reps!!!)
7. Boing Push-Ups  12/12 (huge improvement 6 more in round 1 and 2.)
8. Crunchy Lever Pull-Up  6/5 (same numbers yet better form by far)
9. Mule Kick Burpee 5/6 10/7 (big improvement as well. 5 more in round 1 and 1 more round 2)
10. Swimmer's Curl Press in 1/2 Chair 12 with 10lbs/10 with 10lbs (used more weight)
11. Balance Kickback on Stability Ball  12/12 with 5lbs/12/12 with 5lbs (3 more in round 1. Still hardest move for me)
12. Rocket Launcher Preacher Curl 15 with 10lbs/15 with 10lbs (3 more in round 1)






No comments:

Post a Comment