Friday, December 2, 2011

Sleeves Of Pain.

So, lately I tried to stick to lower weights for my arms to just get more endurance rather then size. 
I am pretty darn sore from the Killer Abs workout (ab pain is good) and still sort of feel my hams from two days ago so I figured I should do arms. I wanted to feel sore in my arms as well so I used bigger weights again while sticking to 12-15 reps....and OH MY GOSH did it hurt. I used Tony Hortons One on One Just Arms...Sleeves of Pain, and now I understand. Doing it with the lower weights is always fun, never painful but this!? HURT!!! I was grunting and moaning and cursing... "what the (*sees kids in the room*) fuuuudge".

It is VERY hard to take a mug after since my arms are shaking SO hard. Getting a focus, plus holding still, pressing a button AND flexing?? Impossible...I still tried. Check it out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment