Saturday, October 8, 2011

Already Day 13! Strength.

Good day to all! What a strange day! I woke up this morning thinking "why the heck is my room so bright!?" Well turns out it snowed quite a bit. I dislike snow...the freezing weather. Seems as though Fall is a whole lot shorter in this state. I need golden trees....rain. The smell...the colors. :( I feel robbed. 
Anyways, Strength went very well today, I sort of see it like a break since Shaun T. gives you tons of water breaks. I don't use most of them since I take my time with any squat in that workout. 
I have my fit test in a couple days. It will be quite interesting to see how much better I got in 14 days. 
The last couple days I had little time for  pictures, my apologies! I will get it done sooner or later. 
Here is my calorie breakdown from yesterday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment