Thursday, October 6, 2011

GAME DAY!

It was, no IS, GAME DAY! I can't tell you how nervous I was for this one but must say I did quite well. Trying to decide which sport was hardest but then I remember climbing a mountain and yeah...that is it. My biceps is screaming from the Mountain Climber Switch Grips. I kind of sounded like a monster when my four year old decided to crawl under me, while I am hanging on the Pull-Up bar. All he saw was my red face and I mumbled something through my teeth and he ran. lol

The one mile run in the beginning is so cool and I loved Wrestling and Swimming. I made a video! Hope you all enjoy it!



1 comment:

  1. Nice bod! Game day is up and almost everyone in America is tuning in to catch their favorite teams' matches. If you're green like me, then check out these useful tips on how to green your game day. I found this video tips on YouTube. http://youtu.be/bXCTr8b_FxA

    ReplyDelete