Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FINAL The Asylum Day!!

Hello everyone! Guess what?! I am done. Once I finished my Fit Test and knew I am done with The Asylum I sat there waiting for the happiness and joy to come over me. But...it was no where near  that. I picked up my Agility Ladder and tossed it and then started crying. Silly? Do the program and then we can talk. Past day 20 this workout program was mentally so very hard! 
Just like I thought...there isn't much difference in my Before and Afters but that was not my goal to begin with. I wanted to challenge myself and Shaun T's The Asylum surely did that, PLUS I am SUPER fast which my kids enjoy tons. I feel stronger in my core and abs as well.
Now I am just SUPER tired. I already made up my new hybrid which will hold P90X, P90X Plus, One on One Volume I and The Asylum. I will post the hybrid tomorrow. My awesome friend Dani will do it with me as will my buddy Brad. It will be fun. Tony....I miss you. 
Here are my final pictures and numbers!!








1 comment: