Saturday, October 1, 2011

Speed And Agility. So AWESOME!

Good morning happy people. How I love Asylum today. I was afraid to press play after going out last night but I did anyways and have a huge grin on my face right now. It felt amazing, I feel amazing!  EVERYTHING is amazing. WAAAHHHHH! Okay...sorry about that. Speed and Agility went much better today. The workout is 45 minutes long. I pause whenever I take a break which made Speed and Agility, the first time I did it, 58 minutes long. That is 12 minutes in breaks which I had to take due to my heart rate being in the red zone or simply because I was dying. Today...dun dun duuuuhhhhhh, I did  it in 50 minutes. Muhahahaha. Isn't that awesome?! Here are some pictures of today. My heart rate had a beautiful average of 159.





1 comment:

  1. Awesome Job!!! Kudos to you for pressing play even after going out last night!!!

    http://myp90xjourney55.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete